During this time, CAEN will be making the following updates:
* The OS and system software will be upgraded. These should be minor updates provided by RedHat
* Scheduling software updates, including the resource manager (PBS/Torque), job scheduler (Moab), and associated software
* PBS-generated mails related to job data will now be from firstname.lastname@example.org, rather than the current email@example.com
* Transitioning some compute nodes to a more reliable machine room
* Software updates to the high speed storage systems (/nobackup and /scratch)
* The College of Engineering AFS cell being retired (/afs/engin.umich.edu). Jobs using the Modules system should have no issue, but any PBS scripts which directly reference /afs/engin.umich.edu/ will be impacted.
* Migrating /home from a retiring filesystem to Value Storage